Renewing Materials through the online catalog
Through the online catalog, it may be possible for you to renew materials that you have checked out. Here's how:
1. Log into your account.
2. You will see the number of items you have out both in the upper left corner of the screen and in the middle of the screen under "Items Currently Checked out". In this example, there is one item checked out. See the picture below:
3. Click on either the "View All" link next to the "Items Currently Checked out" or on the "Items Checked Out" tab. You will see the list of items you have checked out at the moment. See the picture below:
Notice that the item "The Sanctuary Sparrow" is checked out. It has a due date of 01/03/2018 and shows that there is ONE renewal left. (If there are ZERO renewals left, you cannot renew an item on line and must seek assistance from your library staff.)
4. Check the checkbox next to the item (or items) that you want to renew and click the "Go" button.
5. A pop-up box will appear asking if you really want to renew the selected item(s). If you do, click OK. If not, click Cancel.
6. If you clicked OK, the screen will change and you will see that the renewal has been successful. See the picture below:
Notice that RENEWALS LEFT shows ZERO. (The due date did not change because, for the sake of this example, the item was renewed on the same day it was taken out. Ordinarily, the DUE DATE will change.)